The management of RLC LLC recognizes the importance of the company’s role in the food supply chain and compliance with food safety requirements in the scope of application defined by the company, namely: provision of logistics and customs brokerage services for frozen, chilled and food products without requirements for storage conditions.
Food safety policy meets the company's role in the food supply chain and supports its strategic direction, and is the basis for establishing and analysis the company's goals on food safety.
The company's management maintains and develops a Food Safety Management System, considering it as one of the key means to achieve sustainable success in the long term.
The company’s management activity based on basic principles of a Food Safety Management System, achieved through:
- provision of logistics and customs brokerage services that meet food safety requirements, including legal and regulatory requirements and mutually agreed interested parties requirements for food safety;
- informing, implementation and enforcement of food safety requirements at all steps of services done by the company;
- continuous improvement of a Food Safety Management System of the company;
- ensuring adequate internal and external communication to meet requirements and expectations of food safety interested parties;
- development and implementation HACCP principles and Food Safety Management System;
- Food Safety Management System requirements training to maintain food safety competence of staff within the company's activities;
- providing staff with the necessary documented information and resources to perform activity at all stages according to Food Safety Management System requirements;
- definition and monitoring of food safety objectives.
The Policy posted on the company's website in free access for all interested parties and applied within the company's activities.
A Policy will be reviewed, as needed annually, to ensure continuous improvement. We welcome the comments of the interested parties on the Policy itself and its implementation.